The Japanese Art of Living Unforgettable Moments
Every little change in everyday life triggers important transformations and can even, due to the butterfly effect, lead you to a true personal renovation.
After setting trends worldwide with their pioneering work, Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long Life, published in 42 languages, the book’s authors reveal a new concept of age-old origin which will transform the lives of millions of readers.
ICHIGO-ICHIE is an inspirational work which shows us how to:
- Free ourselves from the past and the future to make each moment something unique.
- Bring into our lives the Zen that Steve Jobs learned from a Japanese master, and which proved to be the key to his success.
- Turn coincidences into a tool for conscious magic.
- Create unforgettable moments in professional and personal circles. Improve our relationships with a new type of Mindfulness.
- Open the floodgates to the flow of creativity whenever we need it.
Launch date in Spain: February 2019