GARCÍA DE ORO, GABRIEL
Gabriel Garcia de Oro was born in Barcelona, on a very warm July 12th 1976. Although he graduated in Philosophy, he ended up working in advertising, a field where he has won a number of awards. He’s currently an Executive Creative Director at OgilvyOne, one of the leading agencies in relationship marketing and designer of renowned campaigns such as “The Monster”, for ING Direct.
García de Oro combines this activity with writing. He is the author of many children and young adult books, non fiction, and regular articles for the weekly supplement El País Semanal.
“I write, he says, because I can’t help it. It is like a coughing fit, only quieter”.
- LA VUELTA AL AÑO EN 365 CUENTOS
- ATLAS MUNDIAL DEL FÚTBOL
- LA ABUELA VA A LA ESCUELA
- EL CLUB DE LOS CANÍBALES SE TRAGA LA ISLA DEL TESORO
- EL CLUB DE LOS CANÍBALES SE ZAMPA A DRÁCULA
- EL CLUB DE LOS CANÍBALES SE ZAMPA A DON QUIJOTE
- LA VIDA ES FABULOSA
- EL PRIMER LIBRO QUE CONSEGUÍ TERMINAR DE LEER
- EL ARTÍSTICO ATAQUE DEL COCODZILLA
- PENSAR CON LOS PIES