EL ARTE DE LA EMPATÍA
Understanding empathy to better understand others.
Have you ever been told that you are too sensitive? Do you go over things in your head endlessly? Do you have a need to please others and avoid conflict? Do places with many people overwhelm you? Then you are not weird, but empathetic, and you are not alone. This practical guide addresses the most common problems of empathetic and highly sensitive people and offers them tools to improve their relationships with others, live better with the sensitivity that makes them unique, and develop their full potential.
With this book you will learn to:
– Calm the critical voice in your head and speak with empathy.
– Take care of your body and mind so that you do not feel tired and overworked.
– Understand your emotional reactions and have healthy relationships
– Learn to say no and put your needs first.
– Understand your sensitive nervous system and reduce your anxiety and stress.