THE BEST TRAVEL COMPANION IS A BOOK.
Summer arrives and we go on holiday, even though because of my work holidays as itself has not existed in my life for a long time now, because books are part of it and one thing is linked to the other. However, I try to read some books for pleasure and not for work, which is already a record, but I cannot abandon this good vice that is reading. For this reason, our summer campaign on the social media, which I would love you to follow on Twitter and Instagram, talks about different places where we can go, disconnect, enjoy, but always with a book under your arm to help you break out routine and make you “travel” to those fictitious worlds.
Some prefer pure adventure, others paradises or cosmopolitan cities, but everything is valid if you know how to take advantage of it. We have 18 proposals that will surely help to choose the best book according to your destiny, all novelties of this 2019.
- PONTE EN MI PIEL by Emma Lira: the Canary Islands.
- LA LLAVE 104 by Paz Castelló: the Costa Blanca.
- A MI AMIGO ESCOCÉS by Maria Barbal: field trip.
- LA NOIA DEL VIOLONCEL by Jordi Campoy: London.
- EL ÚLTIMO VAGÓN by Ángeles Doñate: Mexico.
- AMOR by Álex Rovira: Rome.
- ICHIGO ICHIE by Francesc Miralles and Héctor Garcia: Japan.
- EL OBRADOR DE LOS PRODIGIOS by Sílvia Tarragó and Christian Escribà: Barcelona.
- LA PRINCESA DE MÁRMOL by Malenka Ramos: Madrid.
- LA BILBIOTECA DE LA LUNA by Francesc Miralles: India.
- UN SECRETO by Alejandro Palomas: Germany.
- 13 CANASTAS PARA GANAR EN LOS NEGOCIOS DIGITALES by Ferran Martínez: Los Angeles.
- MONEY MINDFULNESS by Cristina Benito: France.
- UNA BALA CON MI NOMBRE by Susana Rodríguez: Boston.
- 1816, EL AÑO QUE NO HUBO VERANO by Jordi Tello: Indonesia.
- L’ABISME by Carla Gracia: the Costa Brava.
- L’HOME DEL BARRET by Berta Jardí: Mallorca.
I wish you a happy summer and see you in September with renewed energy and many literary novelties so that books will never be missing in our environment, because books are life.